Itaki® Shabuki Pot
Imagine a portable pot that cooks by itself without a stove!
From the maker's of Itaki®, Shabuki Pot can cook your favourite warm, soupy delights on the go!
Make soups, stews, hotpot, shabu-shabu, ramen, dumplings & more away from any kitchen. Just plug it in and the pot is ready to cook whatever you like, however you like it!
- Portable Cooking: No need for stoves! Small and portable, cooks anything faster than a stovetop.
- Versatile: Use it to cook soups, Shabu Shabu, or even stir fry!
- Carry Anywhere: Cook on-the-go, in the office, classroom, hotel, or even your car (vehicles with outlets), anywhere there's a power outlet!
- Easy to use: Add ingredients, plug it in, and cooks just like a regular stove pot/pan!
- Heat-proof: Outer layer is covered in insulated thermal material to prevent scalding
- Heat-control: Like a regular stove, has low/medium and high-heat options!
- Food-Grade: Class-304 non-stick stainless steel. Smooth surface and free of dyes!
Body: 304 Non-Stick Stainless Steel
Size:23 x 18cm (9” x 7”)
Voltage: Universally Compatible
OUR SHABUKI POT INCLUDES:
- User Guide (English) & Sample Recipes
- Metal Steamer Add-on (separate part if option selected)
- Glass Lid (Temperature Resistant)
- Power Cord & Plugs (Universally compatible based on country)